Online Processing Limitations
The City of Dickinson Municipal Court's convenient and secure online ticket payment service may be used to discharge fines, fees, and most other court assessments. The court will process online payments usually within 24 hours of acceptance of this service, during the court's normal business hours.
If you have an active warrant issued on a ticket, you must make sure you print your paid receipt and be able to produce it to an officer for any citations paid after hours or weekends. You can print your receipt online once you receive confirmation of your credit card approval. The following is a list of online limitations:
- The City of Dickinson and the Dickinson Municipal Court make no guarantees, promises, or warranties regarding the accuracy of information provided in this site.
- There is no guarantee that this online payment application will show all of your unpaid tickets. If your ticket does not display, please call 281-337-6297.
- Use of this service to submit payment constitutes acknowledgement that the City of Dickinson and the processor of electronic payments assume no responsibility for data entered by service users.
- By use of this service you hereby acknowledge that you understand that in accordance with Texas Code of Criminal Procedure, Art. 27.14(c), case payment will result in a waiver of a jury trial and a finding of guilty, which may be reported to the Texas Department of Public Safety.
- Payment confirmation will notify the payee instantly when payment is approved.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that payments are made in sufficient time to meet required deadlines.
Tickets Which May Not Be Handled Online
- Juveniles, or persons 16 years or younger, are expected to appear in person with a parent or guardian when pleading guilty or when having a court trial. (The Code of Criminal Procedure Article 45.0215)
- Minors under the age of 18 charged with possession, purchase, consumption, or receipt of cigarettes or tobacco products by minors must appear before the judge in open court before payment of a fine will be accepted.
- Minors under the age of 21 charged with an alcohol-related violation must appear before the judge in open court before payment of a fine will be accepted.
- On a plea of not guilty, the case must be set for trial. Do this by appearing in person at the address on the citation, through your attorney, or by filling out the appropriate portion of the citation and mailing the citation to be received in Municipal Court by the promise to appear date on the front of the citation.
- The Locate by Vehicle option is not available for Dickinson tickets.
Tickets Which May Be Handled Online
Only tickets that have been filed with the court by the issuing officer and that have not yet been disposed may be accessed by this service. Cases which have already been dismissed, paid, cash bond posted, or in which the defendant has been incarcerated or otherwise disposed, cannot be paid online.
Please allow 3 day for tickets to be entered into the system and made available to pay online.
A convenience fee of 5% of the fine amount and a $1.50 per offense vendor fee will be added to all credit card payments made online.
CONTINUE TO PAY TICKET